1. UAB Scandinavian Language School (hereinafter referred to as SLS), company code 302922115, is the controller of your personal data and undertakes to protect Your privacy, as well as to process personal data in accordance with the principles of justice, fairness, and transparency.
2. This policy is based on personal data protection legislation, in order to familiarize You with:
2.1. Your rights;
2.2. the purposes of the personal data processing;
2.3. the personal data protection implementation measures;
2.4. the other information related to the personal data processing.
3. The definitions used in this policy are:
3.1. “Personal data” means any information about a natural person who is identified or may be identified.
3.2. “Processing” means any operation performed on personal data (data collection, storage, sorting, transfer, etc.).
3.3. “Third party” means a natural or legal person who is not a controller or processor, but for whom the personal data is transferred for the purposes specified in this document (SLS clients).
3.4. “Consent” means any consent (oral, written, clearly expressed by performed actions actions) to process personal data given by free will.
4. Personal details are processed for the following purposes related to the activities performed by SLS and Your needs:
4.1. presentation of information about language courses that are organized, prices and periods thereof;
4.2. periodic presentation of information about the available job offers and opportunities to work for SLS clients;
4.3. provision of job search / proposal service (evaluation of questionnaires, creation of CVs, and transfer to a third party for the purposes of job searching);
4.4. assessment of the suitability for offered/ searched job;
4.5. conclusion of contracts and provision of services.
Scope of the processed personal data, sources
5. SLS has the right to process personal data that You submitted to SLS, i.e .:
5.1. Your contact details;
5.2. Your name and last name;
5.3. Your education, foreign language skills and abilities;
5.4. Your professional experience and references;
5.5. Your employment needs or wishes;
5.6. other personal data You provided / consented to be processed by the SLS by filling in CV information or in other form.
Transfer of personal data
6. In order to fulfill Your obligations, SLS transfers your personal data to its partners or companies that provide employee selection services. Such companies can process your personal data only in accordance with SLS instructions and can never use them for any other purpose. Furthermore, based on the legislation and on the cooperation agreements, it is required that these companies would ensure the security of your personal data.
7. SLS has the right to transfer your personal data to: the branch of Continuum AS (Sweden), Bohjemme AS (Norway) Seie AS (Norway) and other SLS clients.
Storage of personal data and precautionary measures
8. We always strive that Your personal data be processed in the countries of EU and EEA. Your personal data is neither transferred nor processed in countries that are not members of the EU and the EEA.
9. SLS employs technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
How long is the personal data stored
10. The period of personal data storage is related to the period of the SLS service provision or the possibility to provide such services in the future. Withdrawal of your consent terminates the procedures of personal data processing. SLS undertakes to review the procedures for the personal data processing each year.
11. You are entitled to familiarise with your personal data processed by SLS. In order to exercise this right, please submit the request in writing to the following contacts.
12. The right to request to correct the personal data. In order to exercise this right, please submit the request in writing to the following contacts.
13. The right to withdraw your consent. The data is processed with Your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to process personal data at any time. In order to exercise this right, please submit the request in writing to the following contacts.
14. The right to demand to delete the personal data. In order to exercise this right, please submit the request in writing to the following contacts.
15. The right to limit the personal data processing. In order to exercise this right, please submit the request in writing to the following contacts.
16. We hereby inform that SLS may refuse to correct personal data or to terminate the processing of your personal data in case of legitimate interests. In any case, you will be informed of the decisions in writing. If you are not satisfied with the received response, you have the right to contact the State data protection inspectorate.
17. If you have any questions, please contact our personal data protection officer:
Phone: +370 610 26843