Career for nurses in Norway and Sweden
FROM THE FIRST CONVERSATION TO THE FIRST DAY AT NEW JOB IN NORWAY OR SWEDEN – WE PROVIDE SUPPORT ALL THE WAY!
Our clients in Scandinavia – Continuum AB (Sweden), Seie AS and BoHjemme AS (Norway) – have already successfully employed more than 1300 nurses from Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary, Slovakia, Spain, Bulgaria, Romania and Croatia.
What do you need in order to work as a nurse in Scandinavia?
- Nationality of the European Union
- University Degree in General Nursing or DUE obtained in Europe
- Driver’s license (not mandatory, but recommended)
- Working experience
- Positive attitude, self-confidence and desire to integrate in Norway/ Sweden and its health system
- Motivation to learn Norwegian / Swedish language
JOIN OUR NURSES' TEAM
Have more questions?
LONG TERM CONTRACT
COMFORTABLE WORK/ REST SCHEDULE
ACCOMODATION PAID BY THE COMPANY
TRAVEL COSTS FINANCED BY THE COMPANY